Friday, April 8, 2011

Sneak Peek - Ring Necklaces

I'm realizing that some people may be a little scared of my acrylic rings. How will the tall 'face' wear? Will they be knocking it on things?

I've decided to offer some in a more versatile format. Strung on a simple knotted cord they are a fun casual necklace. Easily removed they can be worn as a ring. Of course now I'm wanting to make some pieces similar to these that are meant to be worn entirely as necklaces - square holes, smaller holes etc...

Some day I need to actually list all these new pieces I make. If only the photographing and editing was as fun as the making!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the listing think - I LOATHE it! What can I do to get past this? I never feel organised....
    Your ring/pendants should be listed right away - get to it! Great idea in the change of presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire... and I think we need listing assistants. :^)

    ReplyDelete