Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Tool Alert -Drill Press


A new addition to the work station. The drill press was sitting unused in my Mother-in-law's garage for the last 10 years. She had mentioned several times that she wanted someone to take the tools and put them to good use. Starting to fear she'd give them away, throw them away or yard-sale them...we finally took her up it.

It just needed a little dusting off, some oil on the steel, and some bolts to fix it to the bench top. It works beautifully on the acrylic that I've been playing with and opens so many more doors to creativity..... what can I make next?

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, that is a definite score! I can't wait to see what new creations you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous...but very happy for you! This IS a great tool that will definitely open new creative doors! (looks the same as the one we had in the mental studio KU)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been coveting a drill press, how wonderful for you.

    ps I've been meanig to tell you, I grew up in Bethlehem!

    ReplyDelete