Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From Scratch INDIEpendent Handmade Market

I have my first show of the year coming up on May 1st. Last October was the first show for the From Scratch INDIEpendent Handmade Market and it was a wonderfully organized and attended show.

The Market runs May 1st from 10-4pm in the Trexlertown Grange, Trexlertown, PA. For directions and more information please visit From Scratch.

I'm extra excited about this show since I'll be next to a good friend of mine from college days, the wonderfully talented Gen from jibby and juna.

I've also been busy working on more resin coated impression pendants as seen above.

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to see a table full of your work! And you behind it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I just love seeing all your beautiful work together in one place. We often go to the Trexlertown Velodrome in the summr. Is the grange near there?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something new and wonderful to look at everytime I look at this photo. Rich indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the lovely comments. :^)

    Sherry, I sent you a convo with a map. They are very close to one another.

    ReplyDelete