Monday, January 26, 2009

A Good Read



Reading -one of life's great enjoyments. Every month or so a thin paperback catalog appears in my mailbox and tempts me for weeks.....once in a while I break down and place an order, often for my children, but sometimes for me or my husband. I love Daedalus Books.

Who can resist books titled Eat Thy Neighbor: A History of Cannibalism for only $5.98? For lovers of art and design there is The Design Encyclopedia 130 years in design history...much of which is from the MoMA collection. A fantastic deal for only $19.98. There are books in almost every genre, for every age and interest. They also have DVDs and CDs. Check out their clearance section to find Candyfreak: A Journey Through the Chocolate Underbelly of America only $1.98.

Now I'm off to page through my new catalog that came today.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect for me- I have to check that catalog out! (p.s. I collect cat whiskers too.)

    ~ Noelle

    ReplyDelete